Project Status & Task List
Loyc .NET core libraries
This project includes Loyc.Essentials, Loyc.Collections, Loyc.Syntax and Loyc.Utilities.
- Status: In fairly good shape
- TODO: more unit tests. Some of the simplest methods may be broken if they’ve never been called
- TODO: Add more 3D point math
- TODO: Add N-dimensional points and integrate them nicely with 2- and 3-dimensional points
- TODO: Add matrix math. Affine and perspective transforms, matrix inverse, etc.
- TODO: any other important functionality you think .NET framework should have but doesn’t
- TODO: Make PCL (Portable Class Library) solution for Loyc Core (and the main Loyc projects like EC# & LeMP)
Loyc trees: in-memory LISP-inspired syntax trees
- Done: LNode class (Src/Loyc.Syntax/Nodes/LNode.cs) and derived classes
LES: a C-like representation of Loyc trees as plain text
- Parser: done.
- TODO: consider supporting additional literal types, e.g. BigInteger
- Basic: supports operator notation, braced blocks, and comment trivia
- TODO: superexpressions,
- Syntax highlighting:
- Visual Studio: COMPLETE.
- Notepad++ UDL: exists in GitHub repo at Visual Studio Integration\notepad++userDefinedLang_les.xml with a second version for black background: notepad++userDefinedLang_les_dark.xml The UDL file cannot fully support LES (e.g. no nested comments) but it works pretty well.
MiniTestRunner: Unit test and benchmark runner
- Work stopped, may not restart (I burned out trying to figure out how to do sandboxing and appdomains and how to seamlessly update the result tree when reloading a DLL and rerunning tests).